Sep 28, 2015

Maplewood Therapy Team Helps Man Suffering from Vertigo

It's not unusual for us to receive notes or letters from patients or clients thanking us for the impact United Helpers has had in their life.

Usually the notes will say something to the effect of, "thanks for helping me get back on my feet" or "thanks for helping me come home once again," but last week we received a note from a patient thanking us for something much deeper.

Those words follow...

"To the Maplewood Therapy Team

I would like you to know that you really did put hope back in my life. There is nothing more disorienting than the vertigo I was suffering from. Your healing touch truly added stability to my life. I can look through the window and the world is not spinning."

The note was also accompanied by the following poem...

Hope is a Window
Hope is like a window,
Where the sun comes shining through,
Bringing warmth and glowing laughter,
And a sky of endless blue.

Because God always loves you
He has promised he'll be there, 
To heal you with his gentle touch, 
And keep you in his care.

No comments:

Post a Comment