Jul 10, 2015

What People Are Saying About Us

This week, we've had a couple of people share positive comments with us through our United Helpers and Basta's Facebook pages.

On the UH page:

"My mom was raised in the United Helpers Home Orphanage in the early 1900s. Then in about 2008 she returned as a resident at the RiverLedge Retirement Home. It was her wish to go there, even though we wanted her to be closer to us. She went home to the creator on May 26th 2015 and we miss her. I wanted to thank the caregivers, especially the ones on the second and third shifts who took the time to talk to us and show us how much they cared for Mom and her family. Her last days were difficult, but it was easier knowing the humans side of your caregivers." Ramona Lacey

And on the Basta's page:

"The flowers that Toni fixed for my upcoming wedding on July 18.2015 are absolutely beautiful. I have always been overwhelmed by there beauty. Thanks again I'm 100% satisfied and you will always have my business." Heather Catlin

No comments:

Post a Comment