Mar 17, 2016

Baker Receives Life Improved Award Nomination

Sharon Baker with RiverLedge Administrator Tim Parsons
Being nominated for a Life Improved Award is an honor all in itself, but when one is nominated by a large group of their co-workers that speaks volumes about the quality of their work and their dedication to the United Helpers Life Improved mantra.

Bill LaFlair knew right away he wanted to nominate Sharon Baker, but before submitting his nomination he mentioned his plans to several other people. What he ended up submitting was a nomination that contained the names of 13 people.

"As I thought about my fellow workers and who I should nominate, Sharon's name immediately came to me," Mr. LaFlair wrote. "When I mentioned my plans to nominate Sharon several co-workers chimed in with positive comments and asked me to add their names to the nomination."

Some of those comments included, "Sharon makes sure work is done to HER high standards," "She is always willing to lend a hand to ANYONE in need" and "You can tell when Sharon is on vacation."

Summing up the nomination Mr. LaFlair wrote, "As you can see from the above comments Sharon goes above and beyond her regular duties for the residents and staff at RiverLedge. She takes great pride in her work and it does not go unnoticed."

No comments:

Post a Comment