Jan 29, 2016

What People Are Saying About Us



While a stay at one of our nursing facilities may not be high on anyone's to do list, the staff we employ at both our Maplewood and RiverLedge campuses go a long ways towards turning what could be a painful experience into a joyful one and you don't have to take our word for it.

A patient who stayed at Maplewood recently wrote Administrator Kim McFaddin a letter, noting going back to Maplewood for a second time was like "returning home."

"I have not had the pleasure of a stay at your facility in West/Beech twice. My second visit earlier this month was like returning home. I was greeted with hellos and smiles from everyone, and received awesome care and attention while I was there. I wouldn't hesitate to return there if it was necessary and I will spread the word to everyone I know.
Thank you to the entire staff at that facility. I am very grateful."

No comments:

Post a Comment